Monday, September 27, 2004

I am among you...

I am the God of Snot!

I am among you... an almighty in a man-skin. I have descended to teach you the lessons you have forgotten. And I am not alone... there are others. My Brothers of the Excreta are all here with me, to give back what another has taken from you.

For you have been seduced by another, another that owns you and demands your every act is committed in its name.

But this is no god you worship, this is no almighty... this is little more than a foul stench that you have chosen to douse yourselves in, a pitiful breeze you allow to dash you against the rocks of this place.

But not for long! My brothers and I will free you from this tyranny. We will remind you that which you have chosen to forget in your slavish dedication to this other form of existence. We are a Freedom Tide, and you have but to allow us to wash over you, just sit the f*ck still, and we will deliver you from yourselves and you will once again be in possession of your destinies.

They will throw you life-belts, they will drag you on to life-boats, but do not be fooled. There is no life in their belts and there is no life on their boats. Life is within you all, and when we wash away the filth you have smothered yourselves with, this life will blind you, deafen you with its rushing and pounding, it will stagger you, cast you into the air and carry you to dreams you never had because you were too busy imagining you had won the lottery, like a good little minion!

We are the flood of your awakening. And all you have to do is sit the f*ck still!

Just sit right there and I will explain.

I am the God of Snot. I am first amongst the Brothers of the Excreta. I am self-discovery, self-reflection and self-possession. And while my brothers all have lessons to teach you, lessons I urge you to learn with all sincerity, it is the lesson I will teach you that will set you free.

But I cannot teach you this lesson now. You are not ready. You are yet cynical. You believe you have stumbled across the bizarre, the surreal, the pointless waste of your time. And in this state you will learn nothing.

But come to me again, here, on this Web-log – no, this Web-BIBLE – and you will discover the way.

Until you join me again... MOCOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home